It is the fundamental question that led to the creation of Exponenciel in 2001 and it is still the question driving Exponenciel today. Act! has changed a lot since then (including of name from ACT! to Sage ACT! to Act!), but it managed to remain the leader of the Contact Relationship Management (CRM) market while Exponenciel has become the leading Act! addon developer.
Why create this blog?
Since most of the work we’ve accomplished over the years has been to listen to end users, investigate work methods and build custom solutions, we felt we needed a place to share our knowledge of Act!, whether it consists of Act! tips and tricks, solutions we’ve developed or specific uses of Act! addons.
Complete Post List
- An enhanced Copy command for Act! CRM
- Calculations between fields in Act! CRM
- Don’t let your Web lead notifications sit in your Inbox! Act fast and efficiently! (Part 1)
- Don’t let your Web lead notifications sit in your Inbox! Act fast and efficiently! (Part 2)
- Everything you can do with the CTRL+C shortcut in Act! CRM
- How to copy a set of address fields to another set of address fields in Act! CRM
- How to deal with e-mail delivery failures in Act! CRM
- How to display product names in Act! CRM Opportunity List View
- How to maximize screen real estate by adding tabs anywhere in your layouts
- How to monitor date fields in Act!
- Reluctant to store pictures in your Act! CRM database? Don’t be!
- Saving your List Views in Act! CRM
- Setting the Access Level of an Act! CRM record according to a condition
- Setting the Record Manager of an Act! CRM record according to a condition
- Top 7 reasons you still want to use Exponenciel Automatic Field Calculations now that Act! has a calculation module